2 Months project work
20th July 2020
ONLINE - Save travel time
MCA and BCA
An integration of high end laboratory facilities, globally recognized domains and industry oriented expertise.
We have adopted a unique strategy to transform thousands of aspiring engineers with the support of industry professionals, research work, 1000+ live projects with product development exposure.
In depth understanding of IoT Hardware &systems, architectures, components and supporting technologies, Communication protocols. End to End IOT Eco-system.
Theories & Definitions –Identification, localization, wireless protocols, data storage and security;
Collecting, communicating, coordinating, and leveraging the data from connected devices;
Embedded systems, networks, Internet of everything, M2M Machine to Machine communication). Understand how to develop and implement IoT technologies, solutions, and applications. Artificial Intelligence, Automation using IOT.
Evolution of IIoT & Industry 4.0
IoT Implementation, Market statictics, future of IOT
Business opportunities: Product, services, Applications and case studies
IoT Network Architecture
IoT Device Architecture
IoT Application Architecture
Client Server vs Publish Subscribe Architecture
Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency and amplitude of signal
Embedded Development Boards– Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266,
Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
Design Considerations– Cost, Performance & Power Consumption trade-offs.
Wired Communication Protocols- UART, USART
Wireless Communication Protocols- Bluetooth and BLE, Zigbee, 6lowPAN, WiFi. Celluar, comparision RF Technologies. Low PAN - Low Power Personal Area Networks, Google Thread, Wi -SUN
Networking Protocols- OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP, Ethernet
IOT Application Protocols – HTTP, Web sockets, MQTT, CoAP
IOT Application Layer Protocols
RESTful HTTP, Rest Architecture, HTTP Request Methods
CoAP, CoAP Architecture, CoAP Features, CoAP Applications
MQTT,MQTT Architecture, MQTT Features, MQTT Packet structure and advance topics
IaaS, SaaS, PaaS models
Cloud components and services
Device Management, Databases, Visualization, Reporting, Notification/Alarm management, Security management, Cloud resource monitoring and management
Example platforms: ThingSpeak, Pubnub, AWS IoT
AWS IoT Services
Authentication and Authorization
Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prescriptive
Analytics using Python: NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas and Sci-kit learn
Raspberry Pi 3, Arduino Mega, ESP8266 NodeMcu, Wi-fi/Bluetooth modules
Sensors: temperature sensor(LM35), IR, Humidity, RFID, Ultrsonic etc.
Breadboard, LEDs Resistors , Connecting wires.
1. Microcontrollers programming (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU). Interfacing Analog and Digital sensors with microcontroller to learn real-time data acquisition, storage and analysis.
2. Building HTTP and MQTT based M2M networks.
3. Interfacing SD card with microcontroller for data logging on IoT end devices using SPI protocol and Realtime clock for time and date using I2C protocol.
4. Python programming exercises on Raspberry Pi as a Hardware.
5. GPIO programming using Python and remote monitoring/control and uploading the data to cloud patforms.
6. Monitoring and controlling devices using android user apps and Bluetooth interfaces.
7. Building wireless sensor networks using WiFi.
8. Sensor data uploading on cloud using GSM/GPRS.
9. Device to device communication using LoRa modules.
10. Remote controlling machines using cloud based apps.
11. Remote controlling machines using device based apps through cloud as an intermediate node.
12. Interfacing Raspberry Pi with AWS IoT Gateway service.
13. Interfacing Raspberry Pi with PUBNUB cloud and MQTT protocol.
IOT Smart Parking in busy urban environment.
Monitoring of parking spaces availability in the city.
IOT Monitor Structural health
Monitoring of vibrations and material conditions in buildings, bridges and historical monuments.
IOT Noise pollution monitoring in Urban.
Sound monitoring in centric zones in real time.
IOT Traffic Congestion and warning systems.
Monitoring of vehicles and pedestrian for efficient traffic management for driving and walking routes.
IOT Smart Lighting
Intelligent and weather adaptive lighting in street lights.